- Congratulations to the winner of the 2014 World Championship!
- Coke eSports and Cinemark bring the 2014 Worlds Final to theaters
- Worlds Rising: The future arrives at Season 3 Worlds
- Worlds rebroadcast starts now
- Worlds Rising: Season 2 ushers in the modern era
- League-o’-Lantern Halloween Contest
- Commemorate the 2014 Season!
Some items such as Lichbane are worth building at specific champions without mana. For example Akali!by vandalph
ALWAYS remember to use your Unique Active items, they give a great boost to you or your team-mates! Use them mostly at team fights or to speed up things like movement with Talisman of Ascension to reach Baron or the enemy base faster!by vandalph
Just don’t rage. Raging is one of the worst things you can do when you try to climb the division ladder.Most think that “it is ok to rage and it is harmless”, but by entering this endless circle you are committing yourself to failure. Try to point out things that will help your team improve instead of pointing things they do wrong. Always be autonomus and try your best to carry the game without raging.by giizgamer
“Even when every hope is lost, even when the enemy is at your nexus always give your best to defend it.
Never give up. Even when you know it’s over.
Remember to fight until the last moment.”